The Telmax Futura 15″ LCD Teleprompter with 15″ LCD Monitor features a reading range up to 20′, and can support cameras from DSLR to full-sized ENG cameras. The Inclining Vertical Mount (IVM) camera riser provides simple and secure height adjustment that allows you to use a variety of cameras and center them in the mirror.
The 70/30 beamsplitter provides good contrast and readability. The monitor accepts HDMI and VGA inputs, and includes a power cord and 25′ long VGA cable. The prompter consists of three components: the baseplate, the head assembly, and the IVM, speeding assembly and breakdown. You can adjust the angle of the beamsplitter glass from completely flat up to approximately 45°, and it is secured using a springless system.
A small fabric hood cinches around your lens preventing light from leaking around your lens and flaring your image. A plastic mirror cover protects your collapsed mirror from dust during transport and storage. The included downloadable ZaPrompt software can be loaded on up to four computers and provides the required mirroring functionality.
- Fits camera bodies and styles from DSLR to full-sized ENG
- Adjustable beamsplitter angle
- Proprietary adjustable camera height adjustment
- Folds flat for storage and transporting
- 8″ sliding baseplate adjustment
- Readable up to 20′
- Weighs only 21 pounds
- Recommended tripod support weight of 25 pounds
- 14 x 14″, 70/30 beamsplitter glass
- Anti-reflection coating on back of glass
- HDMI and VGA input
- 17″ LCD
- ABS Plastic mirror cover
- ZaPrompt Pro license for four computers