The KanexPro HDMI to Component video with audio converter is a classic fit for HDMI sources such as Game consoles, Apple TV2, Blu-ray players and cable boxes that needs seamless integration for today’s home theater environments. It converts the HDMI input into analog component video for displays and projectors.
The converter decodes the HDMI input signal and outputs to component signal with R+L audio. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transformation from HDMI sources.
- Convert HDMI signal into YPbPr (Component-video) and stereo audio
- Designed to work with Apple TV, Blu-ray players, PS4 and XBOX One
- Connect HDMI based devices to older TV’s and projectors
- HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080@60Hz)
- Supports analog video output to 1080p & UXGA (1600×1200) with 10-bit DAC
- Decodes analog audio signal from HDMI
- Compact size
- 5VDC external power supply included