The Extron P/2 DA2 PLUS is a compact one input, two output, VGA-QXGA distribution amplifier. It is ideal for use in dual-display presentation systems or anywhere that a single, high resolution computer-video signal needs to be routed to two displays. The P/2 DA2 PLUS distribution amplifier is equally at home on the road with presenters-on-the-go, or when installed in small, tight places. The P/2 DA2 PLUS offers 300 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth and is compatible with VGA-QXGA resolution graphic cards, monitors, and projectors. Sync impedance can be set for optimum performance with laptop computers. For the utmost in portability, the P/2 DA2 PLUS is housed in a briefcase-friendly, compact enclosure. To ensure that all components stay together, the P/2 DA2 PLUS features an attached, 5-foot (1.5 m) male VGA cable, as well as an attached, external, international power supply.
- Bandwidth – 300 MHz (-3dB) RGB video bandwidth maintains signal integrity.
- Compatibility – Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolution graphic cards, monitors, and projectors, as well as Macintosh computers with 15-pin HD outputs *bits – ID bits are routed through the local monitor output.
- Selectable sync impedance – Sync impedance can be set via DIP-switch for optimum performance with laptop computers.
- Individually buffered outputs – Buffered outputs maintain the original signal integrity and eliminate noise interference.
- External International Power supply – An autoswitching
power supply provides worldwide power compatibility