The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond other small-format loudspeakers, making it the choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring.
▪ ZLX-12P:50 Hz – 20 kHz; 126 dB max SPL; 1000 W (Class D).
▪ 12 inch woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure and 1.5 inch high- frequency titanium compression driver.
▪ LCD display and 1-knob DSP control with presets for precise and speedy setup.
▪ Input level meters and independent amplifier control to ensure optimal gain structure.
▪ Front LED for power on and limit indication.
▪ Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment.
▪ Durable composite construction with innovative hi/lo grip design for easy pole mounting.
▪ LCD display allows for application and location EQ optimization.
▪ Innovative industrial design allows for professional look to match professional sound.
▪ Three handles including hi/lo grip ultimately makes for the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
▪ Composite structure is built to last and provides road tested ruggedness.